It's here. Friday is here! And while this signals the first workday after a super lazy summer, it also signals the day before the weekend. Which, I was lovingly reminded last night, trumps any silly work day.
So here's my week in review.
1. I made some stuffed waffles. Stuffed with nutella. And they were so good. Tomorrow, I shall stuff them with bananas. And sunshine.
2. On Tuesday, I decided to take 3 days off from blogging to catch up to the end of summer. Hubs and I then promptly headed to the pool. It was glorious.
3. We finally got my favorite wedding picture framed and hung! And one of our wedding day wreaths along side it! And the papel picado continues to hang, above.
4. This delish pizza was mozzarella cheese, sausage, and some kind of italian sounding cheese from the "afraid to commit? Try a bit! Under $4" bin in the cheese section of Whole Foods. It was most definitely a success.
5. Last, but certainly not least, was our last official workless day of summer brunch! Complete with quiche and lettered coffee mugs.
So, first work day, here I come! I'm determined to make it a good one, and even if it's only average, tomorrow we are moving T's sister into Meredith, which will be glorious! Bring on the balloon arches and door decs and matching t-shirts! Hooray!
Linking up with LaurenElizabeth and LifeRearranged, as always! I love bringing together my favorite moments and recapping on the past week! Want to follow me in real time? I'm on instagram and twitter (lconnell10) where I post mostly food and pictures of Coale. This weekend there will also likely be a large amount of college move in day pictures. You've been forewarned.